Trust in God’s perfect will for your life. Are you having a hard time deciding on a match made in Heaven. I want to help you make those challenging decisions. Look for a love story that will inspire you. Psalm 37:4 “Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart’s desires”
Before you get started you have to know all the answers to your questions things can be more challenging if you answer with “I don’t know” Here are some questions to consider.
- Can I see myself marrying this person? Am I dating for fun?
- Is this a deep and meaningful relationship?
- Will God approve of their beliefs and values?
- Am I using my brain or my hormones?
- Does reputation mean anything to me?
- What’s our level of communication? How often are we texting?
- How much time do I spend with this person before they get difficult?
- Do I spend enough time with this person? Are we getting to know each other?
You may also have your own questions.
Remember to take your time and think things through. Be careful not to make a decision based on how you feel in the moment.
Togetherness and Closeness can be very important for any form of bond. We all want that relationship no one can come between. Can you two work together as opposed apart. How will you help each other become stronger in your spiritual life. Are you both moving in the same direction in terms of your calling?
Will your love stand the test of time? However you may not be perfect, but someone can be perfect for you. Trust, avoid, learn and examine. Your viewers are watching you. This may result in you looking quite different to those around you. Save yourself from pain and heartache.
Write down the qualities of your future spouse come up with at least 10 characteristics and make this list a matter of prayer. Psalm 17:6 “I call upon you, for you will answer me, God. Listen closely to me and hear my prayer”
“Marriages made in fairytales are the stuff of fantasy, but marriages made in Heaven are the stuff of eternity” Sharon Bussey