Any relationship worth having is worth fighting for
Equip yourself with several scriptures or 10 to speak into your situation or write your sentence and add a scripture to it so the words apply directly to your situation.
Pray about your situation and add scripture to speak the word of God for a fight worth having.
1. 1 John 2:26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray.
2. Hebrews 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
3. Hebrews 13:3 Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
4. Hebrews 13:16 And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
5. Numbers 6:25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
6. Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
7. Mark 7:20 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. 21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”
8. Ephesians 2:14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,
9. Philippians 1:25 Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith,
10. Numbers 12:13 So Moses cried out to the Lord, “Please, God, heal her!”
Dear God I pray you watch over me and the many readers I may have seeking you and your word. I pray you speak into our situations and circumstances only you father who can & will deliver us from our enemies I pray for your righteousness and peace over our lives I pray that you never leave us nor forsake us during a time of distress and suffering. I pray you accept the sacrifices we offer from the heart the sacrifices we are willing to give you for your glory father I pray to do all things pleasing to your sight so we may seek your face with joy. As I repent before you father for any sins and all sins thank you for sending your only begotten son to save us and the world father I pray for Israel. I pray to never be defiled and walk with envy I pray nothing can divide me from you or my loved ones nothing will separate me from your word as much as the enemy tries father I thank you for your faithfulness, loving kind mercies. In Jesus name please heal me and your people I love you father forever and ever AMEN.
“There is nothing wrong with getting mad. As long as we’re getting mad at the right enemy” Beth Moore
The Life You Long For