Have you been stuck or slipping off track or maybe you’re doing things that are only leading you to dead ends. Where is your creative energy going? What are you accomplishing?
The purpose of this post is to give you planner help and hints so you can acknowledge your personal responsibilities. Let’s focus on one direction in most cases lets create a direction. Don’t worry I will take this challenge with you. The best way to get help is to first help yourself.
PLAN AND SET GOALS
Here’s a list of ways to decide whether planning and setting goals are for you:
- I’m doing things that are not leading to anything permanent.
- My choices don’t lead me anywhere
- I don’t know what I’m doing with myself in the next 6 months to a year
- I’m extending my deadlines
- My goals and visions are not clear sometimes
- I have dreams and visions, but my goals are not action plans
- I can’t inspire people to carry out their goals because I don’t carry out mine
- I do things at the last-minute
If there is one thing you agreed to guess what this challenge is for you.
Let’s encourage each other to go for our dreams and goals we all know that the big picture is deeply inspiring. Let’s be among the excellence and become great. If you have any questions just ask. How do we prioritize our dreams and goals? Thank you for asking. Once we become clear on what it is we want to accomplish then we can give it 100% Who is going to believe in you if no one else will? Now let’s set up yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily ACTION GOALS.
Explore Lifetime Goals by creating your 3 long-term goals
Don’t schedule plans far out. For ex not where do you see yourself in the next 5 yrs maybe we can look at where we see ourselves within the next 3-6 months to a year.
- How am I going to live when everything come crashing down?
- What are my 3 most important lifetime goals?
Talk about your top goal, before you start running off at the mouth remember your top goal should not be talked about with just anyone. Set boundaries when it comes to your goals. Limit what you allow others in on. They say “A listening ear is also a running mouth” don’t curse yourself because everybody that’s with you is NOT with you. When you talk about it reflect on how it make you feel.