How to stay organized. Is there really a secret to getting organized? I know there are over 132 ways to simplifying your life, but I want to help you with 12.
Here are 12 ways to stay organized:
- Upgrade and organize your pantry.
- Rearrange your bathroom to make it bigger.
- Clean out your kitchen so you don’t have to be late to work looking for Tupperware.
- Go through your closet and more. How do you separate hoarding from pack rat?
- Hold Meetings: prepare a list of all the tasks that need to get done within your home. Let those in your household tell you what they’re good at and what they’ll like to do. It’s a more successful outcome than giving someone a task they can’t execute.
- Mention rewards & consequences for the kids, you gotta shake them up just a little bit. Bribing has become so easy nowadays when you have something a kid wants. (candy is the magic word for my niece)
- Don’t lack the process and miss the steps along the way.
- Get a chart to hang in the kitchen and create a checklist of things that need to be done around the house.
- Set timers for your tasks and see how much you can get done in an hour. (spending 20 of those mins on twitter or any social media count and cut in between time)
- I want a coat stand. Do you ever see those fancy nice wooden coat stand in the Dr.’s office that you won’t even use? I’m thinking about getting one for my own home to put right in the living room.
- When does the family say hey: “we need a housekeeper” someone to help clean our house. The more the family keeps growing or the bigger the house (shrugs) why not. I would just hire for the Living room, Dining area, Kitchen, and bathroom(s).
- Now, will all this stuff be written in your planner? of course, but are you someone who use your planner and go by it?