Inspired by a Hallmark card my mother gave me a few years ago I keep most of my birthday cards for some reason I love keeping my birthday cards if you ever gave me one I should still have it. I can’t believe my mom doesn’t remember giving me this card she’s blaming it on the loss of memory I remember who it was from because it says Love Mommy. I can’t deal with this lady sometimes. I’m thankful for the 10 things to keep in mind.
1. Trust Your Instincts: Allow yourself to feel what you feel and wait for the confirmation then believe it.
2. Remember Your Manners: Please and Thank you should be used often.
3. Never Let Possessions Own You: Be able to walk away from materialistic things if you have to.
4. Nurture Your Friendships: You can always make new friends it’s the old ones you can’t make. Invest in your friendships.
5. Keep Your Hands Clean: Figuratively and Literally. You don’t want the blood on your hands so to speak.
6. Believe In Yourself: Don’t hold yourself back and be you because if you don’t be you then you’ll be living a lie. Believe.
7. Be Grateful: Now is all we got and I’m working towards being grateful for now.
8. Treat Yourself Like You Want To Be Treated: I’m sure you’re used to hearing “treat others how you want to be treated” sometimes you don’t even know how you want to be treated that’s why there are 5+ ppl who all treat you differently. Set boundaries.
9. Stay Active: Who said you couldn’t have fun? Be as young as you feel don’t let other ppl convince you that you are old cause they have capped their life. Live.
10. Love: There is someone out there that loves you and a place you call home it’s the little things that matter when it comes to love.
Thanks for stopping by my wonderful friend if you want to leave something for me to keep in mind leave a comment.