My economic class does not define me here’s a list of things I can do as someone who knows how to survive not based on how much money I have there’s always room for improvement like wishing I spoke two other languages, having my own plane, 3 vehicles, or knew how to easily translate exchange rates for currency between and among different countries (Depending on when you read this let’s say not yet) Don’t judge me I would love the help and assistance of someone that can help me gain more experience.
1. I can defend myself physically.
2. I know how to keep my clothes from being stolen at the laundromat.
3. I can use cash for big purchases without having a major credit card.
4. I know how to use a knife as scissors.
5. I can entertain a group of friends with my personality and my stories.
6. I know what churches will provide assistance with food and shelter.
7. I know how to move in half a day. In fact, I like to move in the middle of the night without telling the neighbors one thing.
8. I know how to get and use food stamps if I had to.
9. I know where the free clinics are.
10. I am very good at trading and bartering.
11. I can get by without a car.
12. I know how to hide my car so the repo man cannot find it.
13. I know how to get by without having cable-TV.
14. I know where to get free clothes and school supplies for kids.
15. I have an online checking account and debit cards.
16. I know the best name brand in clothing. I can also shop at a thrift store.
17. I know how to order at nice restaurants but only in one language. I have several favorite restaurants.
18. I know how to help children with their homework and call schools for additional information.
19. I know how to decorate the house with different themes I do not need to hire anyone.
20. My family is athletic and active.
21. I plan my vacations in advance and look at the money for it a year in advance.
22. I can contribute to an employee stock plan.
23. I have a financial wellness coach to help me work on my credit. I know how to analyze my own financial statements. I’ve had credit cards.
24. I can get my hair & nails done in a salon.
25. I know how to host parties that “key” people attend.
26. I can be on the board of at least two charities. I donate to charities.
27. I know how to contribute to 4-5 political campaigns.
28. I support and buy the work of Artists & Art.
29. I have the provenance for original one of a kind items.