When you are a Spa Therapist Assistant, Spa Therapist, or work in a Spa doing spa things it can be rewarding to take work home with you. If you’re not already doing this create a in home spa to give yourself the full benefit of selfcare.
Try these 7 luxuries that will help you bring the Spa Experience to your personal space.
1. Diffuser and Essential oils: Oils that bring a calming effect and is more peaceful. I usually get something to help the air or my breathing.
2. Fancy Hand Soap: Give your sink your favorite hotel/resort vibe. The most expensive hand wash I seen was $65 not saying spend that but impress yourself.
3. Candles: Nothing like your favorite scent lingering through the house mine is clean linen.
4. Bathrobe: A cozy robe that gives you that luxury spa vibe. Once I got done with receiving a body treatment I walked into my director’s office and was like “where’s my room” she loved the robe on me she just gave it to me. At this point, I have 4 bathrobes I might give one to my mom if she wants it. Also, make for a great gift to anyone.
5. Snack Tray: Setup a snack bar. I have a bed tray (no one brings me breakfast in bed) I love when I get to portion out trail mix using my fancy glassware.
6. Body Scrub: It exfoliates and hydrates your skin, leaving it smooth and soft. If you are new to exfoliation, first test on one part of your body. If you know you have sensitive skin, talk to your dermatologist first. Scrubs usually get washed off I was thinking if I took my morning shower and used a scrub a couple hours later I can just rinse off instead of taking a 2nd shower that’s just me. Don’t waste expensive product by washing up over the product. Then you can get your robe back on and lounge in bed.
7. Facial Mist: Depending on which one you use, a facial mist, setting spray, or primer spray can help to perk up tired-looking skin, set your makeup, prep your skin for face makeup, or (Men) —> provide an additional boost of hydration which can be particularly helpful if you have dry skin.