How much water are you drinking? You know it’s good for you but we know it doesn’t have any taste. For some reason, it’s the ice cold water that quenches our thirst after a long workout or hot summer day but choose a sports drink if you are physically active for more than 90 mins.
Why I love water because it’s inexpensive has no calories and always available. You ever noticed asking someone for something to drink and they say: “all I have is water” (me at my house). Of course, I prefer bottled over tap I got to a point where I make my lemonade, kool-aid, or any flavored water with bottled water it takes about 5 water bottles I’m up to 2 cases a month perfect for just me.
This summer I’m using my refillable water bottle and taking it with me at all times that way I can just pay anyone for the ice and use my own water bottle. I feel like it’s easier to buy the ice instead of the water. Thank you to EvolutionFresh for sending me this bottle.
I believe when I buy a house I’m going to the Springs to get our water not because I’m always looking for ways to save but because I’m always looking for ways to save. What is a Spring? A spring is any natural situation where water flows from an aquifer to the earth’s surface. It is a component of the hydrosphere. I know this because I live in the mountains there’s always water falling off some rock. I live about 30-40mins from the tallest mountain in Massachusetts. I’ve gone hiking once, I’m just not the nature, trail run type. But I understand it. There are people who wear TheNorthFace for its purposes and not for swag.
The question is why are you not drinking more water? Water plays a vital role in the functioning of our body. Everything in our body depends on water. Want more sugar and calories then don’t drink water.
Here are 2 Ways I like to Drink Water: infused with fruit. Yes, it can be any fruit of your choice.
Strawberries & Pineapples
Here is the confidence boost that you are looking for. Stop needing people to tell you things in order to feel confident. Yup, that was it.
Be confident in who you are I’m learning this as well and not so much for my looks and beauty but knowing who I am and what I do or have done. You might not get to enjoy the fruits with the person you inspired, motivated, encouraged, or whatever you done for this person knowing you played a part and being able to have the confidence that it was you who pushed them to that next level or inspired their next idea. Walk with your head held high without asking for any handouts.
1. Stop comparing. Stay focused on you.
2. Relax and go with the flow. Don’t stress the little things.
3. Love yourself. You are a gift and nothing would be the same if you didn’t exist.
4. Be positive and look for the good in every situation.
5. Do what you love. Life is too short to waste your time doing anything otherwise.
Hope this will help you be more confident in who you are. In the comments below let me know of any other ways to be more confident.
How to stay organized. Is there really a secret to getting organized? I know there are over 132 ways to simplifying your life, but I want to help you with 12.
Here are 12 ways to stay organized:
- Upgrade and organize your pantry.
- Rearrange your bathroom to make it bigger.
- Clean out your kitchen so you don’t have to be late to work looking for Tupperware.
- Go through your closet and more. How do you separate hoarding from pack rat?
- Hold Meetings: prepare a list of all the tasks that need to get done within your home. Let those in your household tell you what they’re good at and what they’ll like to do. It’s a more successful outcome than giving someone a task they can’t execute.
- Mention rewards & consequences for the kids, you gotta shake them up just a little bit. Bribing has become so easy nowadays when you have something a kid wants. (candy is the magic word for my niece)
- Don’t lack the process and miss the steps along the way.
- Get a chart to hang in the kitchen and create a checklist of things that need to be done around the house.
- Set timers for your tasks and see how much you can get done in an hour. (spending 20 of those mins on twitter or any social media count and cut in between time)
- I want a coat stand. Do you ever see those fancy nice wooden coat stand in the Dr.’s office that you won’t even use? I’m thinking about getting one for my own home to put right in the living room.
- When does the family say hey: “we need a housekeeper” someone to help clean our house. The more the family keeps growing or the bigger the house (shrugs) why not. I would just hire for the Living room, Dining area, Kitchen, and bathroom(s).
- Now, will all this stuff be written in your planner? of course, but are you someone who use your planner and go by it?