I work as an independent contractor with over 4 yrs of experience where I scout out talent and help them become more visible and bring awareness to their brands.
- Talent – Helping discover your gifts and talents.
- Resources – That can assist you with performing at your best.
- Initiative – Reach your goals.
- Opportunity – Realize your dreams.
- Support Services – Begin a career and connect you to the people who can help your career.
I also did promotions for well-known rappers (Wu-Tang). I have managed the nephew of RunDMC Jam Master Jay. Check out this sponsor I got him. I also love helping influencers stay at the top of their game. I’m on a mission to help goal-oriented entrepreneurs get where they need to be by reaching their target & audience. This has been an incredible journey for me.
I commit to providing Quality Services to aid my clients
- Communications Manager (Business & Management)
- Public Relations (Publicist, Releases)
- Endorsements, Sponsorships, & Brand Partnerships
- Media Appearances (Digital Media)
- Launch Plans (Release Parties)
- Content Marketing (Marketing Plans)
- Social Media Strategist (Auditing)
- Calendar Editing (Campaigns & Guest Appearances)
Enhancing the fan experience for my client. I focus on monitoring a wide range of digital platforms. I use digital platforms to maintain ongoing analysis, insights, and opportunities for advancement. I get excited when I’m working on projects with people who believe in me. I help my clients reach their fans and consumers with tracking key performances (In other words things that work). Performing at an executive level, general office duties, email, and Brand & Fan mail handling, also keeping all material confidential with the highest level of integrity.
Encompass various opportunities for all my clients where they are valued, encouraged, and equipped. Here’s my philosophy this strategy is designed to give my clients a simple step into leadership and help them become an influence that will keep them at the top of their game. My core values are being beneficial and performing at a high level.
- Common Sense – Is not that common.
- Time – Making sure projects are done before the deadline and time is managed.
- Organization – Being organized is key.
- Consistency – Creating a pattern.
Requirements: Clear and concise goals (benchmark & timeline), what do you want to see happen for yourself in 6 months? Know what you want and where you are. How do you measure success? Email: for Client profile qualifications.