How to stay organized. Is there really a secret to getting organized? I know there are over 132 ways to simplifying your life, but I want to help you with 12.
Here are 12 ways to stay organized:
- Upgrade and organize your pantry.
- Rearrange your bathroom to make it bigger.
- Clean out your kitchen so you don’t have to be late to work looking for Tupperware.
- Go through your closet and more. How do you separate hoarding from pack rat?
- Hold Meetings: prepare a list of all the tasks that need to get done within your home. Let those in your household tell you what they’re good at and what they’ll like to do. It’s a more successful outcome than giving someone a task they can’t execute.
- Mention rewards & consequences for the kids, you gotta shake them up just a little bit. Bribing has become so easy nowadays when you have something a kid wants. (candy is the magic word for my niece)
- Don’t lack the process and miss the steps along the way.
- Get a chart to hang in the kitchen and create a checklist of things that need to be done around the house.
- Set timers for your tasks and see how much you can get done in an hour. (spending 20 of those mins on twitter or any social media count and cut in between time)
- I want a coat stand. Do you ever see those fancy nice wooden coat stand in the Dr.’s office that you won’t even use? I’m thinking about getting one for my own home to put right in the living room.
- When does the family say hey: “we need a housekeeper” someone to help clean our house. The more the family keeps growing or the bigger the house (shrugs) why not. I would just hire for the Living room, Dining area, Kitchen, and bathroom(s).
- Now, will all this stuff be written in your planner? of course, but are you someone who use your planner and go by it?
It’s Taco Tuesday in my house yes my house I don’t have to go too far to enjoy Taco Tuesday and you don’t neither unless you like the atmosphere of loud music and drinks that’s something I can also do right from home except I’m not a heavy drinker a little wine here and there.
I put this post together to show you how creative you can get by inviting friends over and creating a theme to set the evening mood let just hope everyone is up for Tacos, games, and fun. Depending on the number of people you will expect will determine the size of your Taco Bar. Prepping for 10 people won’t make sense if only 4 people are coming after stuffing your face with Tacos you might not want them the next day.
I purchased all ingredients from my local grocery store and I used what I liked or would want in my Tacos I’m not a vegan this week so I didn’t load up on veggies I used a few here’s a list of ingredients I used.
My meat choices were Chicken and Ground Turkey. I baked the Chicken and then shredded it to pieces then grilled it. Tomatoes, Avocado, Corn, pickled jalapeño slices (optional), finely shredded Mexican style Four cheese blend, lettuce, sour cream, Ortega Taco sauce, Nacho cheese flavored Taco Shells, and Old El Paso soft tortillas.
Real Housewives of Atlanta Kandi Burruss – Tucker and husband Todd Tucker came together on an idea to share some home Southern recipes. I love their family traditional recipes and how each member of the family has their own recipe on the menu.
The cornbread muffins with Kandi’s homemade honey icing and syrup. I tried to get the recipes but you know how that goes. I walked away with no recipe.
I ordered the Old Lady Gang House Salad. This chicken is on point I need the recipe for that too. It was really good and my waiter made sure I was I was good and if he was too busy I made sure I asked with no problem.
Some of the credit goes to Aunt Joyce mother of Kandi, Aunt Bertha, and Aunt Nora who is the “Old Lady Gang” are the ones who taught Kandi to throw down in the kitchen. The Old Lady Gang is located right in the city’s Historic + Art District which is the Castleberry Hill neighborhood in Atlanta, GA
The 2nd bar is the downstairs lounge.
If you watched Bravo TV’s Real Housewives of Atlanta you would have seen the introduction of OLG.
When you in Atlanta, GA make sure you stop by and show love. It’s not that intimidating you might be nervous for a bit but then once you warm up everyone is so laid back and respectful. All photos are my own.
Old Lady Gang (OLG)
177 Peters St SW