Here is the confidence boost that you are looking for. Stop needing people to tell you things in order to feel confident. Yup, that was it.
Be confident in who you are I’m learning this as well and not so much for my looks and beauty but knowing who I am and what I do or have done. You might not get to enjoy the fruits with the person you inspired, motivated, encouraged, or whatever you done for this person knowing you played a part and being able to have the confidence that it was you who pushed them to that next level or inspired their next idea. Walk with your head held high without asking for any handouts.
1. Stop comparing. Stay focused on you.
2. Relax and go with the flow. Don’t stress the little things.
3. Love yourself. You are a gift and nothing would be the same if you didn’t exist.
4. Be positive and look for the good in every situation.
5. Do what you love. Life is too short to waste your time doing anything otherwise.
Hope this will help you be more confident in who you are. In the comments below let me know of any other ways to be more confident.