Making his way to the United State all the way from Nigeria is this guy right here who goes by the name of Dozen G an entrepreneur creating a legacy that he would like to leave behind for generations to comes. His drive and motivation will have him doing whatever it is he has to do to take care of his Abia State community or his friends and family business.
Dozen is a really laid back kind of guy with a chill attitude don’t take no crap and strive at being at the top of his game whether he’s making a statement through his music, sense of style, or running his family business, and this man has a lot of styles. I definitely believe in him and the work he put in to be at the top of his game. I can’t wait to see his work ethic when he comes to the United States with his new visions.
Work hard and do what you have to do to get where you want to go.
Dozen-G will shine when it’s time to shine.
It’s important to constantly update your legacy.
Have a clear vision for your season and prepare for success.
If anyone would like to reach out for a collaboration, or just connect with Dozen-G to welcome him or a cultural experience please feel free to email me.
You took a peek to see if this aligns with your healthy lifestyle, what is she talking about, maybe you’re just being nosy, or can really use the help. Take advantage of this list and create your own smart list that can be designed for your wealth and healthy lifestyle.
1. Take Walks – You don’t have to be this fitness guru you know you can’t be. Workout at your level and start somewhere. Dance as often as you can. My excuse for being at a club would be I needed to get some cardio in.
2. Are you Hungry or just Greedy? Part of the reason why most of my money goes to food because I’m constantly eating out every day. I don’t meal prep and I buy what I want to eat at that point and time. Don’t blow your budget on junk food or spending on unnecessary snacks.
3. Community – Don’t have enough strength to eat well on your own? Look into the benefits of free community programs that offer nutrition classes or look at health programs your insurance can cover. Take advantage of all the wellness discounts and memberships.
4. Don’t Overthink – Who am I telling? I wish I knew how to turn off sometimes and relax my brain. Retreat for a better purpose.
5. Apps – Oh you just got the Nike app for discounts you don’t actually use it for workouts I completely understand. Utilize these apps if you want to go far or be more serious than others. Invest in a virtual trainer for accountability. Face your struggles they are real.
6. Health Check-Ups – You’re in good health and your doctor don’t see anything wrong with you, but nobody knows your body better than you. Be concerned.
7. What’s in your Fridge? I have absolutely nothing in my fridge or freezer. My excuse is because I live alone and I don’t have any major responsibilities or a husband to make lunch for. Ok, honestly I buy everything that makes me feel bloated and I don’t want to see it in the cabinets. I am in the process of training my mind and body to stop eating junk. I know the fries are tempting.
I hope this gave you the motivation and inspiration you needed to push through and get to the next level when it comes to your health. Feel free to leave any tips you may think will benefit the list as well.
Complimentary stay at The Holiday Inn. I had a wonderful time and I enjoyed every bit of it from when I walked in up until check out even though I had a busy weekend I still found the time to get in the hot tub and that was something I had to do early in the morning to reap the full benefits of sharing one hot tub with numerous guest.
Breakfast came with my stay and was complimentary from the Salvation Army as well as my stay and not the hotel itself. It was a “Womens Getaway” mini vacation. I didn’t eat the bacon or sausage when I ask the server she said, it was pork and I had already refrained from eating pork so I just ate the eggs, fruit, potatoes, and the sweets. I was thinking the hotel should offer a variety of meat.
Wifi was working perfectly fine when I wasn’t in my room. I’m not sure if the signal strength got weak towards the back of the hotel it barely worked in my room, and the wifi was split up in over 3 sections of the hotel. Great high speed internet when using “Holiday Inn Lobby”
The bathroom was a decent size, but the toilet was a little to high. It reminded me of being short and when I sat on the toilet properly my feet were dangling. I wasn’t to happy with the shower drain not sure if that particular hotel needs plumbing work. The water was stopped up each day I took a shower and that was pretty aggravating.
My bed was so comfortable with fresh clean linen and I woke up like this. I loved the fact that I don’t have to make my bed and the housekeepers came into our room and even gave me fresh towels. I didn’t care what pillows were given to me. The Holiday Inn allows you to have your choice of pillows.
I was so busy I didn’t make time for my fitness routine and I felt very guilty of that, but knowing where the fitness room was is good enough for me.
If you forget your laptop and haven’t checked your email they got you covered with 24 hr access to the “Business Center” When I was taking these photos someone walked by and asked “if this was my future office” I just looked at her cause I didn’t know how to take it. How obsessed can someone be by a desktop on a desk. I just thought it was underestimation that lady have no clue of what I do or what executive office I may run and programs I may direct. I learned to look at it as a compliment and her witnessing my business skills and if this is my future office I’m pretty please with no paper work on my desk, so yeah I’ll take it.