You don’t know how strong you are until being strong is your only option. I fight the enemy day in and day out. When I don’t think the enemy is attacking my life He is when I least expect it He does. Continue reading “#CupcakesForDinner | GirlTalk on Staying Strong For Yourself”
Joseph Challenge To Dream Again
God want his children to prosper and everything we touch shall prosper. Speak prosperity over your life.
Genesis 39:2 The Lord was with Joseph so that he prospered, and he lived in the house of Po-ti-phar. 3 When Potiphar saw that the Lord was with him and that the Lord gave him success in everything he did.
Ask yourself is the Lord with you? Are you succeeding in everything that you do?
Genesis 39:6 “So Potiphar left everything he had in Joseph’s care; with Joseph in charge, he did not concern himself with anything except the food he ate” Joseph needs to stay healthy and in good shape.
Now Joseph was well-built and handsome, who else do we know that’s well built and handsome? Of course Isaiah Austin. The ladies will lust after a good looking man and demand overnight stay. It takes serious discipline to brush a lot off your shoulders, and stay focused on your Dreams. We all know the humiliation some women bring when they are turned down and rejected. Guard your reputation and stay away from lies and slander.
No matter your circumstances you are still blessed by the Lord. God made you a success. Following Joseph’s example and being faithful to God is more than enough. It’s a tough battle to fight against temptation you have the power and don’t let no one take that from you. Do not be discouraged and let nothing stop you finish your race. You have a purpose don’t think you’re suffering there’s a great reward waiting for you. Future success.
“It’s my vision the way I see, I am also talking about something much bigger. I strive to have a life vision. It’s all about how well you can visualize your Dreams. A big part of my story is about Dreams and what it takes to make them come true. I stayed positive and kept hanging on to my vision” Isaiah Austin, Pro basketball player Isaiah Austin Foundation
Dream Again With Isaiah Austin
Being brought a bad report and still have the hope to Dream Again. Joseph was someone who was loved deeply by everyone. Have you been loved so much the people around you started hating? “Some people only hate you because of the way other people love you” Yes Joseph can relate and sometimes it’s not just by your friends and enemies, in this case, it is His own family. Listen to Joseph’s message.
Genesis 37:5 Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him all the more. 6 He said to them, Listen to this dream I had: This is where we tend to mess up at by telling our dreams to those who don’t have us in their best interest at heart. Which give them all the reasons to hate even more? Our positions in life will make those around us feel inferior to our dreams without a doubt and will not want to serve alongside us due to jealousy, so keep that in mind.
No matter how much you want to look out for people stay away from Dream Killers. Before you allow anyone to strip you for all you got rescue yourself, and be delivered from the hands of your enemies.
It’s ok to be torn to pieces the best part is to pick yourself back up and Dream Again. it is tough being comforted at such a time we often refuse comfort when things are not going our way and that’s the end of that, because you don’t want to hear what anyone have to say, so you sit and dwell on a million assumptions, but God is saying don’t worry I got this. God knows the plans he has for our lives plans to prosper us and to give us hope and a future. God plans are better than we can imagine. Never be uncertain about your dreams. Click the picture and go visit Isaiah.
“I did what Joseph from the Bible would’ve done: I trusted God and kept my focus on the work in front of me. I had left it in God’s hands, which meant I had trusted that He would take care of me. I kept my faith and worked through much adversity to get to this moment” Isaiah Austin, Pro basketball player Isaiah Austin Foundation
Any relationship worth having is worth fighting for
Equip yourself with several scriptures or 10 to speak into your situation or write your sentence and add a scripture to it so the words apply directly to your situation.
Pray about your situation and add scripture to speak the word of God for a fight worth having.
1. 1 John 2:26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray.
2. Hebrews 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
3. Hebrews 13:3 Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
4. Hebrews 13:16 And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
5. Numbers 6:25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
6. Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
7. Mark 7:20 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. 21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”
8. Ephesians 2:14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,
9. Philippians 1:25 Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith,
10. Numbers 12:13 So Moses cried out to the Lord, “Please, God, heal her!”
Dear God I pray you watch over me and the many readers I may have seeking you and your word. I pray you speak into our situations and circumstances only you father who can & will deliver us from our enemies I pray for your righteousness and peace over our lives I pray that you never leave us nor forsake us during a time of distress and suffering. I pray you accept the sacrifices we offer from the heart the sacrifices we are willing to give you for your glory father I pray to do all things pleasing to your sight so we may seek your face with joy. As I repent before you father for any sins and all sins thank you for sending your only begotten son to save us and the world father I pray for Israel. I pray to never be defiled and walk with envy I pray nothing can divide me from you or my loved ones nothing will separate me from your word as much as the enemy tries father I thank you for your faithfulness, loving kind mercies. In Jesus name please heal me and your people I love you father forever and ever AMEN.
“There is nothing wrong with getting mad. As long as we’re getting mad at the right enemy” Beth Moore
The Life You Long For