Are you familiar with GODIVA Belgium 1926? A 90 year old Chocolate brand founded by a Belgian family whose passion for Chocolate drove them to greatness. Might I add really expensive chocolate, reasons why people think I’m rich I have an expensive taste no literally. You would think it was their family name but it’s not I guess Lady Godiva was a legend so they named the company in her honor. One day I’ll google her.
Can you believe GODIVA was appointed an official chocolatier to the Royal Court of Belgium? Make a long story short high-quality Belgian chocolate. I told you expensive. (Assorted Chocolate Gold Gift Box Set $78) Today GODIVA has over 600 owned Boutiques in over 100 countries.
Some of you are probably like what is Belgium and where is it? Belgium shares land borders with 4 countries: Germany, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands. What languages do they speak? French, Dutch, and, German. Vacation getaway anyone?
- 2 packages of GODIVA White Chocolate Vanilla Bean flavor pudding and GODIVA Chocolate flavor pudding (make separate)
- Each package get 2 cups of milk
- 2 cups of fresh raspberries
- Chocolate of your choice
How to make Pudding?
- Add 2 cups of milk to one package of Pudding whisk for a few min until you feel it starts to thicken.
- Make each flavor in separate bowls.
- Top each parfait with as many raspberries as you want.
- You can also add shaves of Chocolate to the top of your parfait. (Optional)
- Prep time: 10 min. Make at least 8 servings.
This is how I serve those in my home
Hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what’s your favorite chocolate and why?