1. Declare me righteous in my repentance. God is my protector and I am in his favor because I am saved by His grace
2. I trust you, Lord, to save me from those who are against me, from those who are seeking to tear me to pieces
3. Father forgive me for my wrongdoing it is you who bring justice it is you who forgives
4. My enemies are mighty against me lord and you are mighty against them as I stand on your word and watch you bring them down low to condemn them in all their wickedness
5. Defend me God search my heart look into my mind see that I am true. As you see the hearts of the wicked towards me defend me O Lord
6. Change my ways Father I am a weapon sharpened like a sword and the devil is a liar looking for trouble. Father let the wicked dig a deep ditch and trap themselves they will get caught with their own fire on their own hands. Anyone surrounded by evil will be punished for the evil. Separate me, Lord
7. Save me O God and increase my ability to trust in you. I sing praise to you. Forever Amen
Dream Again With Isaiah Austin
Being brought a bad report and still have the hope to Dream Again. Joseph was someone who was loved deeply by everyone. Have you been loved so much the people around you started hating? “Some people only hate you because of the way other people love you” Yes Joseph can relate and sometimes it’s not just by your friends and enemies, in this case, it is His own family. Listen to Joseph’s message.
Genesis 37:5 Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him all the more. 6 He said to them, Listen to this dream I had: This is where we tend to mess up at by telling our dreams to those who don’t have us in their best interest at heart. Which give them all the reasons to hate even more? Our positions in life will make those around us feel inferior to our dreams without a doubt and will not want to serve alongside us due to jealousy, so keep that in mind.
No matter how much you want to look out for people stay away from Dream Killers. Before you allow anyone to strip you for all you got rescue yourself, and be delivered from the hands of your enemies.
It’s ok to be torn to pieces the best part is to pick yourself back up and Dream Again. it is tough being comforted at such a time we often refuse comfort when things are not going our way and that’s the end of that, because you don’t want to hear what anyone have to say, so you sit and dwell on a million assumptions, but God is saying don’t worry I got this. God knows the plans he has for our lives plans to prosper us and to give us hope and a future. God plans are better than we can imagine. Never be uncertain about your dreams. Click the picture and go visit Isaiah.
“I did what Joseph from the Bible would’ve done: I trusted God and kept my focus on the work in front of me. I had left it in God’s hands, which meant I had trusted that He would take care of me. I kept my faith and worked through much adversity to get to this moment” Isaiah Austin, Pro basketball player Isaiah Austin Foundation