You took a peek to see if this aligns with your healthy lifestyle, what is she talking about, maybe you’re just being nosy, or can really use the help. Take advantage of this list and create your own smart list that can be designed for your wealth and healthy lifestyle.
1. Take Walks – You don’t have to be this fitness guru you know you can’t be. Workout at your level and start somewhere. Dance as often as you can. My excuse for being at a club would be I needed to get some cardio in.
2. Are you Hungry or just Greedy? Part of the reason why most of my money goes to food because I’m constantly eating out every day. I don’t meal prep and I buy what I want to eat at that point and time. Don’t blow your budget on junk food or spending on unnecessary snacks.
3. Community – Don’t have enough strength to eat well on your own? Look into the benefits of free community programs that offer nutrition classes or look at health programs your insurance can cover. Take advantage of all the wellness discounts and memberships.
4. Don’t Overthink – Who am I telling? I wish I knew how to turn off sometimes and relax my brain. Retreat for a better purpose.
5. Apps – Oh you just got the Nike app for discounts you don’t actually use it for workouts I completely understand. Utilize these apps if you want to go far or be more serious than others. Invest in a virtual trainer for accountability. Face your struggles they are real.
6. Health Check-Ups – You’re in good health and your doctor don’t see anything wrong with you, but nobody knows your body better than you. Be concerned.
7. What’s in your Fridge? I have absolutely nothing in my fridge or freezer. My excuse is because I live alone and I don’t have any major responsibilities or a husband to make lunch for. Ok, honestly I buy everything that makes me feel bloated and I don’t want to see it in the cabinets. I am in the process of training my mind and body to stop eating junk. I know the fries are tempting.
I hope this gave you the motivation and inspiration you needed to push through and get to the next level when it comes to your health. Feel free to leave any tips you may think will benefit the list as well.
Travel Alert!!! Who is your agent? When was the last time you took a vacation or got away from the madness you complain about?
What is a retreat? When you hear the word retreat what comes to mine? Most people think of overnight stays with a few activities. Frequently asked questions will be. Is it bible based? Is it Christ centered? My answer to the FAQ’s would be to bring Christ with you if you feel the host don’t have enough Christ more is always better, because when you know someone personally and know their spiritual walk you can discern the environment you are being invited to. Check out this post this will to help you decide if fellowshipping with the host is a good fit for you.
What did you think a retreat was? A retreat is when you take time for yourself away from your busy life and busy schedule to unwind and relax if you’re not at a place for peace a retreat at this time is not for you. There are many ways to host and attend retreats you have spiritual retreats, spa retreats, vacation retreats, writing retreats (write a book on the beach), family retreats, and more depending on the purpose. Charms of Love is a vacation retreat with a spiritual journey. When Jesus went on his spiritual retreat he went in the desert for forty days to fast. Don’t hold yourself to the standard of retreating like Christ if that’s something you know you can’t do. We know when you go to a retreat you’re not going to be fasting especially attending my “Celebration of Love Prayer Brunch” there will be plenty to eat.
What did you think after hearing about Charms of Love Retreats and Getaways? How did you hear about us? If it was from the host herself what was your first reaction?
I let people know exactly what I do I want you to enjoy the goodness I’m offering you. It’s not about me it’s about finding restoration and time for yourself I open up my personal timeshare so you can come take advantage through me. It’s up to you to decide whether you want to come and join because I’m taking off with or without you. I don’t want people to think it’s about what church you go to, or I can’t come because my church isn’t going, we don’t like that church etc… you’re already starting off with the wrong attitude. You’re a grown adult and if you can’t make a basic decision for yourself I don’t think this vacation retreat is for you especially if you feel uncomfortable in my presence by yourself with my guest and company. I’m here to give you the desires of your heart being used by God to do so “vacation wise” think about the last person that invited you to come take a load off. Here are some links that can help you understand Charms of Love. What is Charms of Love Retreats? and the Mission Statement of Charms of Love.