Making his way to the United State all the way from Nigeria is this guy right here who goes by the name of Dozen G an entrepreneur creating a legacy that he would like to leave behind for generations to comes. His drive and motivation will have him doing whatever it is he has to do to take care of his Abia State community or his friends and family business.
Dozen is a really laid back kind of guy with a chill attitude don’t take no crap and strive at being at the top of his game whether he’s making a statement through his music, sense of style, or running his family business, and this man has a lot of styles. I definitely believe in him and the work he put in to be at the top of his game. I can’t wait to see his work ethic when he comes to the United States with his new visions.
Work hard and do what you have to do to get where you want to go.
Dozen-G will shine when it’s time to shine.
It’s important to constantly update your legacy.
Have a clear vision for your season and prepare for success.
If anyone would like to reach out for a collaboration, or just connect with Dozen-G to welcome him or a cultural experience please feel free to email me.
You took a peek to see if this aligns with your healthy lifestyle, what is she talking about, maybe you’re just being nosy, or can really use the help. Take advantage of this list and create your own smart list that can be designed for your wealth and healthy lifestyle.
1. Take Walks – You don’t have to be this fitness guru you know you can’t be. Workout at your level and start somewhere. Dance as often as you can. My excuse for being at a club would be I needed to get some cardio in.
2. Are you Hungry or just Greedy? Part of the reason why most of my money goes to food because I’m constantly eating out every day. I don’t meal prep and I buy what I want to eat at that point and time. Don’t blow your budget on junk food or spending on unnecessary snacks.
3. Community – Don’t have enough strength to eat well on your own? Look into the benefits of free community programs that offer nutrition classes or look at health programs your insurance can cover. Take advantage of all the wellness discounts and memberships.
4. Don’t Overthink – Who am I telling? I wish I knew how to turn off sometimes and relax my brain. Retreat for a better purpose.
5. Apps – Oh you just got the Nike app for discounts you don’t actually use it for workouts I completely understand. Utilize these apps if you want to go far or be more serious than others. Invest in a virtual trainer for accountability. Face your struggles they are real.
6. Health Check-Ups – You’re in good health and your doctor don’t see anything wrong with you, but nobody knows your body better than you. Be concerned.
7. What’s in your Fridge? I have absolutely nothing in my fridge or freezer. My excuse is because I live alone and I don’t have any major responsibilities or a husband to make lunch for. Ok, honestly I buy everything that makes me feel bloated and I don’t want to see it in the cabinets. I am in the process of training my mind and body to stop eating junk. I know the fries are tempting.
I hope this gave you the motivation and inspiration you needed to push through and get to the next level when it comes to your health. Feel free to leave any tips you may think will benefit the list as well.