I am so excited and honored to have Le’Sheala Dawson aka Shea (bububutta on IG) I might start calling her Shea Butta my nickname for her. Let’s welcome Shea here and thank her for stopping by the blog to grace us with her presence. Some of you may know Shea and those who don’t Shea is the Manager of Team Programs and Player Services for the Philadelphia 76ers where she helps players at their appearances, and provide visiting families with a VIP experience in the Philadelphia area. Shea is also an NBA Summer League alumni working as part of the Game Operations crew in charge of getting the crowd excited and give you the Summer League experience you can only dream of. The girl knows her stuff especially in the business of sports and when it comes to serving others. Continue reading “Living a Dream with Shea Dawson”
Any relationship worth having is worth fighting for
Equip yourself with several scriptures or 10 to speak into your situation or write your sentence and add a scripture to it so the words apply directly to your situation.
Pray about your situation and add scripture to speak the word of God for a fight worth having.
1. 1 John 2:26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray.
2. Hebrews 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
3. Hebrews 13:3 Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
4. Hebrews 13:16 And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
5. Numbers 6:25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
6. Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
7. Mark 7:20 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. 21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”
8. Ephesians 2:14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,
9. Philippians 1:25 Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith,
10. Numbers 12:13 So Moses cried out to the Lord, “Please, God, heal her!”
Dear God I pray you watch over me and the many readers I may have seeking you and your word. I pray you speak into our situations and circumstances only you father who can & will deliver us from our enemies I pray for your righteousness and peace over our lives I pray that you never leave us nor forsake us during a time of distress and suffering. I pray you accept the sacrifices we offer from the heart the sacrifices we are willing to give you for your glory father I pray to do all things pleasing to your sight so we may seek your face with joy. As I repent before you father for any sins and all sins thank you for sending your only begotten son to save us and the world father I pray for Israel. I pray to never be defiled and walk with envy I pray nothing can divide me from you or my loved ones nothing will separate me from your word as much as the enemy tries father I thank you for your faithfulness, loving kind mercies. In Jesus name please heal me and your people I love you father forever and ever AMEN.
“There is nothing wrong with getting mad. As long as we’re getting mad at the right enemy” Beth Moore
The Life You Long For
Trust in God’s perfect will for your life. Are you having a hard time deciding on a match made in Heaven. I want to help you make those challenging decisions. Look for a love story that will inspire you. Psalm 37:4 “Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart’s desires”
Before you get started you have to know all the answers to your questions things can be more challenging if you answer with “I don’t know” Here are some questions to consider.
- Can I see myself marrying this person? Am I dating for fun?
- Is this a deep and meaningful relationship?
- Will God approve of their beliefs and values?
- Am I using my brain or my hormones?
- Does reputation mean anything to me?
- What’s our level of communication? How often are we texting?
- How much time do I spend with this person before they get difficult?
- Do I spend enough time with this person? Are we getting to know each other?
You may also have your own questions.
Remember to take your time and think things through. Be careful not to make a decision based on how you feel in the moment.
Togetherness and Closeness can be very important for any form of bond. We all want that relationship no one can come between. Can you two work together as opposed apart. How will you help each other become stronger in your spiritual life. Are you both moving in the same direction in terms of your calling?
Will your love stand the test of time? However you may not be perfect, but someone can be perfect for you. Trust, avoid, learn and examine. Your viewers are watching you. This may result in you looking quite different to those around you. Save yourself from pain and heartache.
Write down the qualities of your future spouse come up with at least 10 characteristics and make this list a matter of prayer. Psalm 17:6 “I call upon you, for you will answer me, God. Listen closely to me and hear my prayer”
“Marriages made in fairytales are the stuff of fantasy, but marriages made in Heaven are the stuff of eternity” Sharon Bussey